The Luxury Bath 700 GSM Sheet provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use on the beach or poolside as a vacation accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality towels at home. This generously sized 35 x 70 inches bath sheet is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. The professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance the sheet's quality and durability. The sheet is highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
How refreshing it feels to wrap yourself in a soft, absorbent, fluffy bath sheet after a warm shower! Made of 100% cotton fabric, this sheet possesses breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
To make sure that your 700 GSM sheet stays fresh, you need to wash and dry them properly. Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your sheet:
- Before you start using your towel, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding, use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 ml).
- Wash the 700 GSM sheet separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash bath sheets in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing bath sheets.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your bath sheet by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.