Prepare to be immersed. This visually brilliant XFX AMD Radeon™ 6770 graphics card delivers impressive enhancements for entertainment and gaming. Discover a superior visual experience with AMD's EyeSpeed technology which offers increased speed and third-generation video enhancements for a crisp, vivid HD viewing experience.
XFX Radeon HD 6770 1GB DDR5 PCI-Express 2.1 with Display Port, HDMI and Dual-Link DVI
DirectX® 9 vs DirectX® 11
Tessellation OFF vs Tessellation ON
Ultra-Realistic 3D Gaming With DirectX® 11 Technology
Enjoy the best of next-generation gaming in amazing realistic 3D visual graphics. DirectX 11 hardware tessellation transforms your gaming experience. It is the difference between flat and real 3D.
Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support
Stereoscopic 3D Ready for 3D Gaming & 3D Blu-Ray Movies
Enjoy real stereoscopic HD3D Gaming, 3D Movies and Blu-ray 3D Movies.
| || |
AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing Technology
Drastically improve your work flow by creating documents and spreadsheets in half the time
| || |
AMD EyeFinity Multi-Display One Card - Up to 3 Displays
Enjoy your gaming and work across multiple displays and in eye-popping real Stereo 3D.
Anti-aliasing OFF vs Anti-aliasing ON
Image Quality Enhancement Technologies
Anti-aliasing technology smooths out stright lines and curves so they look less jagged and
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 450 Watt or greater power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors recommended (600 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for AMD CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode). Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD, Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc
- For an AMD CrossFireX™ system, a second AMD Radeon™ HD 6770 or HD 6750 graphics card, an AMD CrossFireX™ Ready motherboard and one AMD CrossFireX™ Bridge Interconnect cable is required
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, FreeBSD
What Is In The Box
- XFX Radeon HD 6770
- Installation CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- Driver CD Installation Guide
- XFX Serial Number Door Hanger
All Key Features
TeraScale 2 Unified Processing Architecture, 800 Stream Processors, 40 Texture Units, 64 Z/Stencil ROP Units, 16 Color ROP Units, Full DirectX® 11 support, Shader Model 5.0, DirectCompute 11, Programmable, hardware tessellation unit, Accelerated multi-threading, HDR texture compression, Order-independent transparency, OpenGL 4.1 support, Image quality enhancement technology, Up to 24x multi-sample and super-sample anti-aliasing modes, Adaptive anti-aliasing, 16x angle independent anisotropic texture filtering, 128-bit floating point HDR rendering, AMD App Acceleration2, OpenCL 1.1, DirectCompute 11, Accelerated video encoding, transcoding, and upscaling, UVD 2 dedicated video playback accelerator, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, H.264 MVC (Blu-ray 3D)4, Adobe Flash, Enhanced Video Quality features, Advanced post-processing and scaling, Dynamic contrast enhancement and color correction, Brighter whites processing (Blue Stretch), Independent video gamma control, Dynamic video range control, DXVA 1.0 & 2.0 support, AMD HD3D technology4, Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support, Blu-ray 3D support, Stereoscopic 3D gaming, 3rd party, Stereoscopic 3D middleware software support, AMD CrossFireX™ multi-GPU technology5, Dual GPU scaling, Cutting-edge display support, Integrated HD audio controller, Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI or DisplayPort with no additional cables required, Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats, AMD PowerPlay™ power management technology3, Dynamic power management with low power idle state, Ultra-low power state support for multi-GPU configurations, AMD Catalyst™ graphics and HD video configuration software, Unified graphics display drivers, Certified for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, AMD CatalystTM Control Center Software application and user interface for setup, configuration, and accessing special features of AMD Radeon products.
Additional hardware (e.g. Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, TV tuner) and/or software (e.g. multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
- AMD Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort™ connectors, and/or DisplayPort™ compliant active adapters to convert your monitors native input to your cards DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s), are required. Maximum number of configured displays may vary - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. SLS (Single Large Surface) functionality requires an identical display resolution on all configured displays.
- AMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL™ or DirectCompute (including AMDs Universal Video Decoder (UVD)). Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- AMD PowerPlay™ is a technology platform that includes a broad set of capabilities offered by certain AMD Radeon™ HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- AMD HD3D is a technology designed to enable stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. A list of supported stereoscopic 3D hardware is available at http://www.amd.com/HD3D.
- AMD CrossFireX™ technology requires an AMD CrossFireX Ready motherboard, an AMD CrossFireX™ Bridge Interconnect (for each additional graphics card) and may require a specialized power supply.