【 MUST READ ! 】
1. Please charge the doorbell while receiving it. Low power will influence the functions such as setup failure or delaying of pushing notifications to your phone
2. The battery life is based on the use of the doorbell. If the doorbell is used frequently, the battery will running out quickly
4. When the doorbell is charging, there will be no light display, and the power display can be viewed in the “Livehome” app.
5. In crowded environment, it is recommended to close or set the device to low sensitivity to reduce device arousal and call times to extend battery life
6. When you connect the doorbell to the back-plate or take off the back-plate, If the alarm keeps ringing, pls don't worry, this is a normal phenomenon, if there is no moving object in front of the doorbell, the alarm will all clear after 20 seconds
7. Make sure that your doorbell is connected to a 2.4GHz network
Tonbux Smart Doorbell can connect to your home WiFi and achieve a two-way intercom between the doorbell and your mobile phone or compatible device. When a visitor presses the doorbell it will connect to your device and activate the camera which will start sending real-time images and call to the device. The user will receive the call to check who the visitor is.
1. Is it 5G Wife compatible?
No, 2.4G only.
2. Does the doorbell have the ability to send notifications to more than one iPhone?
Yes, you can log multiple users per account. Up to 3 phones can be shared. The main phone share QR to other phones and then they can view videos at the same time, but only the first user can set the doorbell.
3. Can you download video from the live streaming option and can you download the video from the cloud service to your phone?
You can only access the cloud and stream from the LiveHome app. You cannot route the stream and all videos are uploaded to the cloud. You can download saved videos from the cloud (app) to your phone.
4. If the battery is installed outside, how is the battery charged?
The self contained battery is charged via a micro usb cable that is included with the device. The device must be removed and connected to your computer to charge the internal battery when it gets low. A message will appear on your phone app when that occurs.
5. What is the average battery life?
The battery life is based on the use of the doorbell. If the doorbell is used frequently, the battery will running out quickly. And in crowded environment, it is recommended to close or set the device to low sensitivity to reduce device arousal and call times to extend battery life. *You will need to charge it every 2 weeks if you keep it always on.
6. How do the recordings work? How can i access previous recordings if I need to review an incident or need to show police proof?
All recordings are stored on the cloud and you can page down and when you get to the end the next group will be retrieved from the cloud.
Go to LiveHome app on owner’s cell phone ->Events->choose the video you want to download->click the cloud symbol->Automatically saved to your phone album, and please update your app version to the newest.
7. Is there any charge for the cloud recording & remote access?
There are no subscription fees for the lifetime cloud service. Every 7 days the newest video will overwrite the oldest file automatically in an endless loop, and you also can download the video to your local album. Just go to your history and find the video you’re looking for and click the cloud symbol, then it will automatically saved on your phone,
|Part number||Doorbell V7|
|Item weight||13.9 ounces|
|Package dimensions||8x3.8x3.4 inches|
|Item model number||Doorbell V7|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Type of bulb||LED|
|Shipping weight||13.9 ounces|
|Date first available||July 25, 2019|
آمازون، بزرگترین، نوآورترین و پرارزشترین خرده فروشی در سراسر دنیاست. با نزدیک به ۵۰۰ میلیون محصول که بالاترین میزان تنوع و حق انتخاب را به ارمغان می آورد. چهار گروه بیشترین خرید را از مالتینا دارند: