Altura Photo AP-UNV1 Speedlite Flash for DSLR Cameras with a Standard Hot Shoe Mount
The AP-UNV1 is a super easy to use universal flash with powerful features. The AP-UNV1 can be used either on your camera for additional power or off-camera where it will fire automatically when it senses your camera's flash.
The AP-UNV1 makes a great gift, and perfect for photographers of all levels. We are sure that you will love this flash.
Note: The flash stand is located near the opening sleeve in the back compartment inside the pouch of your flash
- Works with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Pentax and any other DSLR with a standard Hot-Shoe connection.
- Guide Number: 38 meters (125 feet) at ISO 100
- Eight manual flash levels from 1/1 to 1/128 power with LED indicator panel.
- Wireless optical slave modes (S1, S2) with range of up to 33'.
- Tilt and swivel flash head.
- Built-in diffuser and reflector panels.
- Automatic power-saving function and overheating protection.
- PC sync socket for wired remote triggering.
- Super fast 4 second recycling time.
- Works with four lithium, NiMH, or alkaline AA batteries, or an optional external power pack.
Flash stand with tripod mount, and high quality protective drawstring pouch. Batteries not included.
Can be used with nearly any camera with a standard hot-shoe mount, including:
- e.g. Canon EOS 5D MK IV, 5D MK III, 6D, 1D X, 80D, T6S, T6I, T3I
- e.g. Canon Powershot G1 X MK II, G15, G16, SX50 HS, SX60 HS