-PictBridge (Wireless LAN)12.
-Bluetooth 4.0 LE(2).
-Canon Print app(4).
-Google Cloud Print(8).
-Mopria Device Printing(10).
When you need a home office printer that can handle all your work needs from documents, reports, faxing and scanning to your home needs like printing homework assignments, concert tickets and family photos - the PIXMA TR8520 has you covered. With front and rear paper feeding, a 5-Individual Ink System, memory card slot(1), and impressive connectivity options, you’ll be able to handle it all. Print wirelessly(2) from your iPad, computer or smartphone, fax and scan with just a few taps on the 4.3” LCD Touchscreen and even print stunning photos. With the PIXMA TR8520 you’ll see why its the ultimate compact home office printer that’s big on performance.
-PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Home Office All-In-One.
-Printer 4”x6” Photo Paper Sample Pack (3 Sheets of PP-301).
-Full Set of Standard Ink Tanks.
Fax & ADF
With a built in FAX and a 20 SHEET ADF the TR8520 is ready to work whenever you are.
Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease.
With a Five Individual ink system, only replace the ink that runs out.
Business Card Printing
Get your company’s name out there with the PIXMA TR8520 Wireless All-in-One Printer.
Print great looking 4” x 6”, 5” X 7” and even 5” x 5” square borderless photos.
The PIXMA TR8520 fits into almost any space and decor with its sleek compact size.
Find & select what you need with an intuitive 4.3” LCD user interface.
Versatile Paper Support
From documents to photos the PIXMA TR8520 has you covered with both Front & Rear Paper Support.
|Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless AIO Printer||Canon PIXMA TR7520 Wireless AIO Printer||Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless AIO Printer|
|Print Features||Print, Copy, Scan and Fax||Print, Copy, Scan and Fax||Print, Copy, Scan and Fax|
|Screen Size||4.3" LCD Touchscreen||3.0" LCD Touchscreen||3.0" LCD|
|Memory Card Support||✓||N/A||N/A|
|Mopria Device Printing||✓||✓||N/A|
|Printer Dimensions||17.3” (W) x 13.8” (D) x 7.5” (H)||17.3” (W) x 13.8” (D) x 7.5” (H)||19.4" (W) x 15.6" (D) x 9.1" (H)|
|Paper Support||4” x 6”, 5” x 5” Square, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes||4” x 6”, 5” x 5” Square, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes||4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
1. Compatible memory cards include SD TM Card, SDHC TM Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD TM Card, miniSDHC TM Card, microSD TM Card, microSDHC TM Card, microSDXC TM Card. Supported File Formats inlcude: JPEG and TIFF (Exif-compliant) taken by DCF(Ver.1.0/2.0) compliant digital cameras. (Exif ver2.2/2.21/2.3 compliant).
2. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g /n/ac or ad capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
3. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android TM mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
4. Requires an Internet Connection.
5. Compatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices running iOS 9.0 or later, or Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later, with Bluetooth hardware enabled. For full print functionality Canon PRINT Inkjet/Selphy app must be open and paired to use Bluetooth functions, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Bluetooth communication and functionality cannot be guaranteed on all Android devices.
6. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
7. Paper types not supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
8. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
9. Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app, available for free on the App Store starting November 2017. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 9.0 or later. Your device must be connected to a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability. Requires original content to be created using the Message In Print app/service, then printed on a compatible Canon Printer released between August 2009 or later and delivered to recipient who views image and content through the compatible Message In Print app on their compatible device. Compatible paper sizes include 4” x 6” and Square 5” x 5” only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte only. Certain exceptions may apply.
10. Requires Android TM mobile device with Android TM 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android TM 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
11. To install using Windows(R) OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
12. DPS over IP compatible device required.
13. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
14. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
15. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then 'Save to PC.'
16. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
17. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
18. Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed varies depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
19. Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1. The number of pages able to be kept in memory will vary based on remaining memory capacity and document complexity.
20. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See usa.canon/chromalife100 for additional details.
21. Creative park premium is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
22. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
23. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
24. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or our website for details.
25. Requires 'Canon Print Plug-in' available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
26. 'Full HD Movie Print' is available from 'MOV' and 'MP4' movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel(R) processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for 'MOV' files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for 'MOV' or 'MP4' files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
27. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See usa.canon/support for details.
29. Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.
|Product dimensions||14.4x17.3x7.5 inches|
|Item weight||17.5 pounds|
|Shipping weight||22.1 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Canon USA Inc.|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||2233C002|
|Date first listed on amazon||August 22, 2017|